Scientific Research Intern
DescriptionSBL is looking for science intern to join our team. Our lab is working on exciting new testing methods, and will offer a solid education to interns of all levels.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a young scientist and we look forward to working with the intern hired as they grow their skills in our lab.Responsibilities:
- Review of US EPA analytical data.
- Working knowledge of audit preparation and procedures for laboratory
- Prepare reports for quality assurance services
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals. Works on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
- Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Support the process of preparing documents for internal reports, external partner reports